[sw-l] Colorize proper nouns

Fri Jun 3 00:25:47 UTC 2005

Hi Stefan and list,

What do you think of colorizing proper nouns rather than underlining?

ASL_2

This example uses a color scheme that Val worked on and was widely
accepted.
Val has a beautiful diagram floating around that explains using pictures
and hex codes.

Colorized proper nouns could be used when writing horizontal, vertical,
or any style.

-Steve