[sw-l] Underlining proper names in vertical columns...

Stuart Thiessen sw at PASSITONSERVICES.ORG
Sun Jun 5 16:16:22 UTC 2005

Actually, the first is a noun for the concept of name.
The second is a verb that is similar to the Spanish llamar.  It would
be used if we were describing the action of naming something.

Thanks,

Stuart