[sw-l] www.signwriting.org some dead links and recomendations about proving the SW is writing and not a drawing

Mon Jun 6 15:23:44 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
June 6, 2005

Ingvild Roald wrote:
> I think the file Thomas was asking for was the one with the
> dictionary NSL-English, some 800 signs

Hello Ingvild, and Everyone -
Oh. That is fine too...smile...

I just updated your Norwegian pages...

Go to:
http://www.SignWriting.org/norway

And you will see that all the links are working now...smile...

And Tomas -
Ingvild was referring to this link I believe...

http://signwriting.org/norway/norway01.html#anchor285519

When you go there, you will see there is a link to download 800 signs
written in Norwegian Sign Language. The signs are in SignWriter DOS,
so you will need to open SignWriter DOS, to access those 800
signs...Are you using SignWriter DOS, Tomas?...If you would like to,
you will find a link on that page, for downloading SignWriter DOS as
well...

It would be fun to place those 800 signs in the Norwegian SignPuddle
someday, when we have nothing else to do - smile!