[sw-l] CZECH Translating Lessons Book

Thu Jun 9 15:35:35 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
June 9, 2005

Honza and everyone in the Czech Republic ;-)

A long time ago, Honza asked me if I had the Lessons Textbook in
Microsoft Word, so you could do the translation directly in Microsoft
Word..At the time I did not have that, but now we do! Thanks to Anny
in French-Switzerland...Here is the information:

-------------

One tip...Anny in French-Switzerland just finished a Microsoft Word
document...a translation of the Lessons book into French and French-
Swiss Sign Language. It is a handy document for other translators,
because you can open the English-ASL PDF document, which cannot be
changed, and simultaneously open the French-Swiss Word document, and
compare the two documents. Then you can change the Word document from
French to Czech, without having to re-do the diagrams...Anny did a
great job getting the diagrams into Microsoft Word...thank you for
this, Anny!

You can download the French-Swiss book on this web page:

http://www.SignWriting.org/swiss

The Word Documents are 6, 7, 8, 9 on the page...

And you can download the English-ASL PDF document here:

http://www.signwriting.org/archive/docs2/sw0116-Lessons-SignWriting.pdf

I hope this idea helps!