[sw-l] New Comer!!

Fri Jun 10 15:54:58 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
June 10, 2005

Eyasu -
I forgot to mention that Ethiopia is a country that has meant a lot
to my family, because years ago, my sister, Pam, who is a doctor,
worked in Ethiopia during the famine of 1985. Pam wrote a book called
The Ethiopian Journal, which is her daily diary of all that happened
while she was working as a doctor in a feeding camp, out in the
desert, helping anyone who came for food, shelter and medical help.
Our whole family was greatly touched by the suffering in Ethiopia.
You can read about Pam's work, and download her book, on this web page:

The Ethiopian Journal
http://www.PamelaSuttonMD.org

or download the book directly:
http://www.pamelasuttonmd.org/EthiopianJournal.pdf

I hope life is better in Ethiopia now...

I know Pam will be excited to know of your work, Eyasu...I look
forward to telling her!

Val ;-)