[sw-l] New Comer!!

eyasu tamene eyasuh at YAHOO.COM
Sun Jun 12 15:51:07 UTC 2005

Dear Ronald Dettloff,

I thank you for your urgent response.  As to my own knowledge, there are some schools which I know also, which teach the deaf and the non deaf together.  There are also schools which teaches the hearing impaired separately which are very limited in number i.e. in Addis Ababa only.  I did a sample survey which one of the schools  benifit  the deaf.  Both have their own adv and dis.  But I will let you know soon how the students are learning in the schools which are alien for the deaf.
Please ask me some more qns and I will let you know.

Eyasu Hailu