[sw-l] Re: Sign Bible

Sun Jun 12 20:44:20 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
June 12, 2005

Dear SW List, Ron and Jerry!
For years now, Jerry and Ron's SignBible Site has been a blessing and
visited by many. And I hope that Jerry can keep the SignBible Site up
on the web as long as possible. It is number 1 below:

1. SignBible Site
http://cyberjer.com/signbibl/index.htm

2. SignBible PDF Library
http://signwriting.org/library/bible/

Ron's congregation at the Deaf Church in Michigan keep translating
Bible passages. I understand there are literally hundreds of
documents. So it was agreed that I would start a library of these
documents in PDF format, so they will be available for students and
signers who search our sites.

Many thanks, Ron and Jerry!

And I hope you both approve of the new library page (number 2 above)?
If not, please tell me what you want me to change...I will keep
posting the documents on that web page, whenever you send them...