[sw-l] Spelling of ASL Wallet (retry #3)

Mon Jun 13 03:22:10 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
June 12, 2005

Hello Everyone, Stuart, Charles -
OK. First, I fixed up both of your spellings a little...see
attached...they are entries 3 and 4 for WALLET in the ASL SignPuddle...

For Stuart's writing, I moved the hands closer to each other, to look
like they are really touching. And for Charles' writing, I used Touch
Contact instead of Grasp Contact, and made the Left arrow with a
hollow arrowhead instead of the general arrow...Those were very
minor...you can check them in the ASL SignPuddle...continued next
message...