[sw-l] POLAND doubts about the strike symbol + werb/noun

Honza honza at RUCE.CZ
Mon Jun 13 09:45:51 UTC 2005

1) ok, I understand now your rule no.1 and I agree  :-)
2) good way how to write Deaf signs. But what about signs not possible
to write meaning in short words..
Than I think everybody should discuss and try to find "short meaning"
but it is not easy, I know.

Honza