[sw-l] CZECH Translating Lessons Book

Mon Jun 13 16:11:00 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
June 13, 2005

> Anne-Claude Prélaz Girod wrote:
> I'd just like to say it's not my (Anny)'s work but Siv Fossaug's...
> I only
> did the english to french translation... Siv did all the work to
> put things
> together!!! Thank you SIV!

Hello Anny and Everyone!
Oh. That is great you told us. Your and Siv's work (smile) has really
been a great blessing, not only for French-Switzerland, but putting
the book into Microsoft Word was very helpful for other
translators...smile...

Siv is not on the SignWriting List so we do not have that much
contact. I will write privately to her to thank her...smile...

Sutton at SignWriting.org

1. SignWritingSite
http://www.SignWriting.org
Read & Write Sign Languages