[sw-l] Spelling of ASL Wallet (retry #3)

Mon Jun 13 16:56:00 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
June 13, 2005

> Charles Butler wrote:
> How do you show
> "continuous contact of the fingers when the fingers
> flex against each other........It's like, to me, the equivalent
> of a tension marker (perhaps that's what I'm trying to
> show???), to show the position is in tension, holding
> a contact in place.

Hello SW Listers, Stuart and Charles!
You are right about the Tension Marker. Please see the attached
diagram. It is another discussion we had years ago about Pressing
Contact. I plan to add the Pressing Contact combination to the IMWA
this month. ...continued next message...