[sw-l] Spelling of ASL Wallet (retry #3)

Stuart Thiessen sw at PASSITONSERVICES.ORG
Mon Jun 13 02:45:01 UTC 2005

If you open a 2 fold wallet, it tends to open like that ... if you
imagine the flat hands as the wallet itself, first folded and then
opened up. That is the movement.  It seems I am describing it
accurately?

Stuart