[sw-l] Spelling of ASL Wallet (retry #3)

Charles Butler chazzer3332000 at YAHOO.COM
Mon Jun 13 19:26:01 UTC 2005

Hi valerie,

Good, I was right about the tension symbol.  I had to
think through that logically.  I'm still not sure of
the direction of the arrows as I guess I'm looking at
the directions of the backs of the hands, which I read
as a diagonal rather than an outward movement.

I'm looking at the knuckle of the back of the hand,
and that moves diagonally, not simply out, a flex
movement of the hand