[sw-l] ETHIOPIA Sign for Ethiopia?

Tue Jun 14 15:52:07 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
June 14, 2005

> Eyasu from Ethiopia wrote:
> I've got it hardto get the spellings of SW. Let me try- In
> Ethiopian Sign Language Ethiopia is written as a fist with a thumb
> out as a sign of 'Yes' and rounds the face then finally touches the
> nose.

Hello Everyone, and Eyasu!
Thank you for your kind invitation to my sister. That is very nice!
Maybe someday, who knows? ;-)

Steve has been very kind to create your new Ethiopian SignPuddle on
the web. Go to:

Ethiopian SignPuddle
http://www.SignBank.org/signpuddle/sgn-ET

or...

SignPuddle Directory of Dictionaries
http://www.SignBank.org/signpuddle

and scroll down to find the link to Ethiopia...

Once you are in the Ethiopian Sign Language section, click on the
icon to the left called SignMaker...

In SignMaker, you can create your first sign...

Click on a symbol to the right, and drag it into the SignBox to
create your sign...

Try a little, and then write again to ask questions...I will help you
step by step...