AW: [sw-l] Spelling of ASL Wallet (retry #3)

Ingvild Roald iroald at HOTMAIL.COM
Wed Jun 15 22:43:10 UTC 2005

I must say I agree with Stephan - and would choose no 8.

When I try to perform the sign, from palms-togheter to fingertips-together,
I have to move my arm, not just flex around my wrist.

Ingvild