[sw-l] Spelling of ASL Wallet (retry #3)

Kimberley A. Shaw kshaw at WELLESLEY.EDU
Thu Jun 16 15:20:42 UTC 2005

Hello Charles and everyone:
on the other hand, all of the changes I have seen between the version of
SW that existed in the 1980s (my local public library has the early '80s
SW Manual) have been considerably and remarkably for the better! It *is* a
work in progress, and there must be room for it to change and mature as we
all figure out what does -- and does not -- work in actual practice.
I guess it will eventually settle into a standard form when fully mature,
and will then not need to change so much any more ... as a signer, I very
much appreciate the fact that it is written and read from the expressive
viewpoint; *much* easier than the old version, in my eyes (and fingers)!
Best,
Kim from Boston

sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu on Thursday, June 16, 2005 at 10:58 AM -0500