AW: [sw-l] wallets etc

Thu Jun 16 19:25:42 UTC 2005

Hi Jerry and everyone, -

good point – and second thought –

it is not a matter of MovementWriting – to discuss different dialects of
signing and to vote for this or that sign –

but I am confident that we can discuss any given sign in any given variation
in order to ask ourselves : Can I write what I see?

Perhaps my perception may be wrong if I do not know the specifics of a given
SL – so I might neglect the “Mundbilder” for example.

Perhaps somebody else concentrates on a different aspect of the performance

But in the end it is a question of being able to write down what we see –
and it should be possible to discuss some different spellings in order to
agree – yes these spellings are different, but show the same performance and
they follow the spelling rules that have been established so far ....

So if you find several signs for Ethiopia it would be great to try to write
them down as SW-signs! Can you do that?

Stefan ;-)

  _____