[sw-l] ETHIOPIA (2nd retry)

Fri Jun 17 15:08:00 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
June 17, 2005

Eyasu Tamene wrote:
I have got it a very nice opportunity to get your encouragement. I
have tried ETHIOPIA for the second time.  I will take your comments
for granted.

Hello Eyasu!
Very good job the second time! (see attached diagram)...I am happy to
see you learn so fast ;-)

Now, since you are an Editor, you can delete the first sign.

How?

1. Click on the Dictionary Editors icon.
2. Scroll down.
3. Login with your password.
4. Then scroll to the top of that same page and search for the sign...
5. Use the Delete button to delete the first sign...

Next try adding a few more Ethiopian signs...like hello, goodbye,
happy...basic signs like that....Then show them to us. You can write
an email message to the List, and copy the sign from SignPuddle into
your email message, to show us your signs... Val ;-)