[sw-l] New Signs!!

eyasu tamene eyasuh at YAHOO.COM
Mon Jun 20 11:11:39 UTC 2005

Dearest Val.,

I am eager to know to what you say with my new added signs in ETHIOPIA database. I have cancelled it already the wrong ETHIOPIA one and did another.  The signs added are- HOW DO YOU DO, THANKS,  ETHIOPIAN SIGN LANGUAGE. In the first one an Open Fist comes down from the shoulder downwards. The second one it is like the ASL but the back of flat hand rests on another flat hand. The third one is an extension of ETHIOPIA and add the two index finger shaping the ASL- 'Sign'.

Is it possible to sign write a two hand sign by a one hand sign for the purpose of simplicity?

Eyasu