[sw-l] IMWA & Language-Specific Symbolsets

Thu Jun 23 03:44:32 UTC 2005

Hi Val,

10 years to complete the IMWA?  Sounds great.  I'll hold you to that.
(smile)  Then we can take a few years to test the completed IMWA.  What
a fun time to be alive.

Once we have the first Langauge-Specific Symbolsets, I will modify
SignMaker so it can use either the entire IMWA or the language subset.
I could probably modify the Symbol Frequency page to automatically
create a langauge specific symbolset.  This may be a useful starting
point.  Once we have stable language subsets, we can use these subsets
for defining IMWA language specific keyboard layouts for SignWriter type
applications.

-Steve