Updated SignText with accurate lane display

Sat Jun 25 17:16:25 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
June 25, 2005

Although I am supposed to be doing other jobs (grin), I couldn't help
myself. I had to try it! I downloaded SignText. Then I opened
FireFox. Under the File Menu in Firefox, I chose OPEN FILE. I then
opened the INDEX.HTML file, that is located in the SignText folder.
That started SignText, and now I have created my first sentence! See
attached screen capture...Thank you, Steve!

Here is one feeling I have.... Can the Preview button that is now
located on the SWML Output page, be moved to the opening screen,
placed above the sentence column?...It would eliminate one step for
the visual users...

In other words, above the Sign Sentence column on the opening screen,
I would love to have two buttons....SWML Output and View Document.
The SWML button is for smart people who know what it is, and the View
Document is for visual people who just want to see what they have
written visually. If my sentence had been very very long, I will want
to see my document on an HTML page, without being forced to see the
SWML ...smile...I could click on View Document regularly, to test
what I am doing visually, without ever entering the SWML output
page....Just a thought...if it is not possible that is ok...smile...

This is so much fun!  Val ;-)