PROGRAMMING ISSUES: symbol x, y coordinates in sign, ranges

Mon Jun 27 13:14:32 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
June 27, 2005

Tomas -
Why don't you download some of our True Type fonts in SignWriting?
Maybe you can test how we handled vector graphics that way? All of
the Fingerspelling Fonts are in True Type:

Download True Type Fonts
http://www.signwriting.org/catalog/sw214.html

Test those fonts!

PLUS....Did you know that there are other True Type fonts in
SignWriting?... The three styles that I know of are...

1. Sutton Fonts
2. Woehrmann Fonts
3. Parkhurst Fonts

Stefan Woehrmann's fonts are terrific!! Take a look at this web page
which Stefan created with his fonts:

http://www.gebaerdenschrift.de/new/new001.htm

http://www.gebaerdenschrift.de/download/download_abc_expressiv.htm

Take a look at the attached. It is a diagram that begins using
Stefan's TT fonts, but ends with a SWDOS sign...what a difference!