[sw-l] thumb diagonal down

Sandy Fleming sandy at SCOTSTEXT.ORG
Tue Mar 1 15:58:17 UTC 2005

Val,

Sorry that this wasn't clear.

I'm asking how to write this sign from the expressive viewpoint, so I can't
write it in the expressive viewpoint to show you because I don't know how to
yet!

So what I've done is written it as if seen by a person looking at the signer
from the signer's left - he sees the side of the signer's face and body.
This is why I drew the Lois Griffin nose on  :)

I hope this is clear now?

New diagram attached corrected to show cycling motion!

Sandy