[sw-l] FINGER MOVEMENT Alternating

Tue Mar 1 19:17:42 UTC 2005

This is not Alternating Movement, Charles...This is Hinge
Movement...big difference!! Of course HInge Movement can be used with
Thumbs!! But Alternating means that one finger goes one direction at
the same time that the other finger goes the other direction...Hinge
Movement and Alternating Movement are two different things...This
thumb, in your example, is like a Hinge on a door and it is not
Alternating with any other finger...