AW: [sw-l] Doubt about Sign

Ingvild Roald iroald at HOTMAIL.COM
Wed Mar 2 17:17:40 UTC 2005

If this is the same sign (with the same meaning, beutiful) as we have in
Norway, the fingers starting by touching and brushing down the cheeks and
chin while closing, I do not understand your 'in-between' for the brushing.
Otherwise I think the writing is quite good, maybe a little over-crowded?

Ingvild