RES: RES: [sw-l] Doubt about Sign

Charles Butler chazzer3332000 at YAHOO.COM
Fri Mar 4 20:41:12 UTC 2005

See if this works for you Sergio.  The hand for "homem" is actually parallel to the floor rather than facing the chest.  This is what I got when I was in Pelotas.

Charles Butler.  I'd actually put the arrow in between the two hands if I were writing it now.

Sergio Ribeiro <ssr.informatica at IG.COM.BR> wrote:

Hello Valerie,

Thank you per your explanation, I can see more clearing this point. I to draw a example. What you think ?

Flat right hand in "C" rotation right to left.

If my point view is right...so...

Becouse, Man in LIBRAS ( Brazilian Sign Language ), doing flat right hand in "C" brushing chin moving knuckling to down.

Bye,

Sergio Ribeiro