RES: RES: RES: [sw-l] Doubt about Sign

Sergio Ribeiro ssr.informatica at IG.COM.BR
Sat Mar 5 03:47:48 UTC 2005

Charles,

I know this exemplo, but I was think this represent left hand, becou right
hand fingers are to left side. But my doubt is if when you move hand
position it inverse fingers. I was confuse when I seen five group
configuration in Textbook.

Sergio
  -----Mensagem original-----
  De: owner-sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
[mailto:owner-sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu]Em nome de Charles Butler
  Enviada em: sexta-feira, 4 de março de 2005 17:41
  Para: sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
  Assunto: Re: RES: RES: [sw-l] Doubt about Sign

  See if this works for you Sergio.  The hand for "homem" is actually
parallel to the floor rather than facing the chest.  This is what I got when
I was in Pelotas.

  Charles Butler.  I'd actually put the arrow in between the two hands if I
were writing it now.

  Sergio Ribeiro <ssr.informatica at IG.COM.BR> wrote:
    Hello Valerie,

    Thank you per your explanation, I can see more clearing this point. I to
draw a example. What you think ?

    Flat right hand in "C" rotation right to left.

    If my point view is right...so...

    Becouse, Man in LIBRAS ( Brazilian Sign Language ), doing flat right
hand in "C" brushing chin moving knuckling to down.

    Bye,

    Sergio Ribeiro