AW: AW: [sw-l] SignPuddle - how to change a given sign

Sun Mar 6 11:52:45 UTC 2005

Hi Stephen,

I don´t know but for some reason I cannot delete signs although I can log in
successfully. (Look at the mistake in the sign "Morgen". ;-(( I pressed the
button before I noticed this extra arrow that as to be deleted in the right
corner ;-( -- and there are some more signs that need to be changed.

Would it be a good idea to throw out all graphics that can´t be loaded and
to start with the set of the new entered symbols with sign-maker? What do
you think?

Is it a  problem of moving to another server - or is there something else
what I am doing wrong? Again and again the program tells me that I should
log in - but once I have done that and press the Search Dictionary buttom it
jumps back to Log out -- I got confused. Sorry for disturbing you ..

What would happen if two persons try to log in at the same time. Does that
work?

Stefan ;-)