[sw-l] im a very poor salesman of the SW!

Shane Gilchrist Ó hEorpa shane.gilchrist.oheorpa at FRANCISMAGINN.ORG
Sun Mar 6 14:28:57 UTC 2005

Stef,

You're lucky I got to get involved only last year so I cant say im the
expert on notation systems and written dacytalogy (sp?) :D

Val have already showed us the example which is really excellent.

Shane