[sw-l] im a very poor salesman of the SW!

Sun Mar 6 16:55:18 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
March 6, 2005

Shane Gilchrist Ó hEorpa wrote:
> Stefan,
> You're lucky I got to get involved only last year so I cant say im the
> expert on notation systems and written dacytalogy (sp?) :D
> Val have already showed us the example which is really excellent.
> Shane

I can imagine it is hard to start. But Stefan was a beginner once
too...Stefan once told me that he felt really scared in the beginning
to start, and then later, Stefan started writing to the List everyday
asking how to write signs, and slowly but surely, he became
skilled...and it helped all of us too, to see so many signs written in
SignWriitng, posted to the List...We all need to post more
SignWriting...Val ;-)