[sw-l] Ingvild Roald guest at Annual Board Meeting ;-)

Mon Mar 7 21:52:13 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
March 7, 2005

Dear SW List!
Ingvild Roald arrived today from Norway to visit me!

Tonight we hold our Annual Board Meeting. Ingvild is our honored guest
at the meeting, and will present her SignWriting work in Norway, which
is extensive, starting back in 1988...Our meeting will be held over a
dinner at a restaurant in a lovely hotel right on the ocean here in La
Jolla. I live in La Jolla, and it is a village by the sea, in the San
Diego area....I only wish you all could be with us...smile...

Then starting tomorrow, Ingvild and I will be editing a new book she
has written in Norwegian and Norwegian Sign Language in
SignWriting...so that is one of the purposes of the trip...Ingvild will
be here for this week, and we will occasionally share with the List,
what is happening here...

Sutton at SignWriting.org

1. SignWritingSite
http://www.SignWriting.org