[sw-l] Sign for HOUSE in BSL, NISL, ISL and Flemish Sign Language...

Shane Gilchrist Ó hEorpa shane.gilchrist.oheorpa at FRANCISMAGINN.ORG
Tue Mar 8 21:20:14 UTC 2005

Val,

Im laughing cos you found the Glasgow/Scottish sign for "home"

Just got back from Glasgow - very tired - and a very rocky ride on a very
ancient plane (with propellers and all that)!

Will try and sort it out for u tmw - im very sorry for being slow/useless -
a very hectic week for me and I ll head for bed in a bit.

Shane