[sw-l] Parkhurst phrase symbols

Stuart Thiessen sw at PASSITONSERVICES.ORG
Mon Mar 14 17:54:57 UTC 2005

If you look at my flyer for our SignWriting class, it has an example of
how I understood your Unit-Connecting Line.  As a side note, while I
prefer the vertical approach, when I am doing something quick and
simple, I tend to use SW DOS to create my documents ... for now. If I
am doing something more permanent, then I tend to compose the document
using the vertical approach.

Anyway, here is an example of what I mean for the Unit-Connecting Line

Stuart