[sw-l] CZECH REPUBLIC...problem with writing down sign

Tue Mar 15 16:21:08 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
March 15, 2005

Hello Honza and Everyone!
Your sign is not hard to write. It is a matter of knowing what to look
for...I went into the American SignPuddle, and I used the new
SignSearch feature...What a wonderful program!! I put the handshape for
your sign, Honza, in the SignBox and then asked to search for any sign
in the ASL dictionary that had that handshape...and here are a few that
I found...You can see that in ASL we also have similar
signs...continued next message....