[sw-l] Welcome New Member from Canada ;-)

Tue Mar 15 19:54:56 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
March 15, 2005

Dear SW List Members:
I am writing to welcome to a new member....Andre Thibeault from Canada!

Andre called me the other day...I understand that you know Quebec Sign
Language, is that right, Andre?...And I understand that you are working
in Education of the Deaf-Blind as well?...

We look forward to knowing more about your work....and why are you
interested in SignWriting?...I am so fascinated that as a Deaf-Blind
person, you can read email...How do you do that? That is really
amazing!! smile...

Sutton at SignWriting.org

1. SignWritingSite
http://www.SignWriting.org