[sw-l] Adding Classifiers to SignPuddle Dictionaries

Tue Mar 15 21:57:42 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
March 15, 2005

On Mar 15, 2005, at 1:43 PM, Charles Butler wrote:
> I like the idea of putting classifiers in.  For ease of use, it might
> be better to put (classifier) first, though your dictionary will seach
> either way.
>
> (classifier) bed or flat surface
> (classifier) vehicle that can be parked
> (classifier) small thin object
> (classifier) area

-----------------------

Sounds good to me....Stuart, Philippe, Adam, James and other ASL
editors...is this ok with you? We are trying to establish a format for
adding classifiers to the online ASL SignPuddle dictionary:

http://www.signbank.org/signpuddle/sgn-ASL

If you agree to this Nancy, and if it seems useful to you, you can try
SignPuddle to add your classifiers then...

Sutton at SignWriting.org

1. SignWritingSite
http://www.SignWriting.org
Read & Write Sign Languages