[sw-l] 15 sets of videos and booklets shipped!

Valerie Sutton dac at SIGNWRITING.ORG
Fri Mar 18 15:21:02 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
March 18, 2005

Dear SW List -
Most of the time, people download our SignWriting materials for free,
so I have less and less printing to do here. But when we do get a rare
order, I am the only one to do the printing of the manuals that go with
our video sets. So I just spent two days printing from three computers,
collating, binding, and ordering the videos to be made by a video
service ...and yesterday late, I shipped three big boxes...5 sets of
the Lessons in SignWriting Video Series, 5 sets of the Deaf
Perspectives on SignWriting Video Series and 5 sets of the Learn to
Read American Sign Language Video Series...these were shipped to Harris
Communications, a Deaf-product vendor here in the US. They are the
distributors for the ASL-Access-Library-Video-Collection, which is sent
to libraries all over the US...The collection includes many different
videos from different ASL publishers, so our videos are only a small
addition to their collection, which is really impressive...You can read
about this on the web. Here are some links:

SignWriting Publications
http://signwriting.org/catalog/

Lessons in SignWriting Video Series
http://www.suttonshop.com/ecommerce/pages/products_sw_detail.jsp?id=2.0

Learn To Read ASL Video & Booklets
http://www.suttonshop.com/ecommerce/pages/products_sw_detail.jsp?id=5.0

Deaf Perspectives on SignWriting Video Series
http://www.suttonshop.com/ecommerce/pages/products_sw_detail.jsp?id=6.0

ASL-ACCESS VIDEO COLLECTION
http://www.aslaccess.org/

HARRIS COMMUNICATIONS