[sw-l] Videos or DVDs...which do you prefer?

Fri Mar 18 16:34:28 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
March 18, 2005

THANK YOU, Trevor ;-)

It sounds like different classrooms will have different equipment...so
I hope the teachers will write to me to tell me if they want videos
and/or dvd formats...smile...I guess we have to approach this classroom
by classroom...

The world certainly has a lot of choices, these days, doesn't it? ;-)