[sw-l] First Complete SW Story in BSL

Shane Gilchrist Ó hEorpa shane.gilchrist.oheorpa at FRANCISMAGINN.ORG
Fri Mar 18 21:43:13 UTC 2005

Sandy,

That's excellent! :D

I can follow most of them :) - do you want me to sign them (at the same time
trying to keep to your dialect) on the mov so I ll send them to you and Val
- to check it out?

Shane