[sw-l] CZECH REPUBLIC...problem with writing down sign

Honza honza at RUCE.CZ
Sun Mar 20 18:59:31 UTC 2005

Hi Val,

thank you for help.
I think that czech sign ZDRAVI(health, how are you?) is the same as
WHAT'S UP but the hands don't move just once, but twice. so it should be
written similarly but with two arrows for each hand. The movement of
hands is up and than forward.
so I'd  write it down somehow like this, plus head (the same as in
What's up)

Honza