AW: [sw-l] Kathleen and Sara - Teacher from Belgium visiting Germany

Mon Mar 21 08:46:19 UTC 2005

Hi Kathleen,

thanks for for feedback. I am glad you enjoy it.

Other people told me that they can read from the pictures that it must have
been a very impressive experience for all of us!

On Friday I looked at the photos with my class and – wow – they showed up
with lots of ideas about your visit !!

I am sorry – no – we did not get messages from any kids –

Did your students start to write something Eduard, Thomas, Ilker ... ?

Can you send the messages directly to me ?

All the very best ... Stfan ;-)

  _____