[sw-l] CLASSIFIERS...ASL document from video

nemery at U.WASHINGTON.EDU nemery at U.WASHINGTON.EDU
Wed Mar 23 06:29:22 UTC 2005

hi Val,

wow this list has been busy again!  anyway, when you get the chance I'd love some feedback on
the transcription I was doing - i know I didn't put any punctuation in....  But don't let us wear
you out   :-)

Nancy