[sw-l] Answering SignWriting Question-Topics in order...

Wed Mar 23 14:32:02 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
March 23, 2005

On Mar 22, 2005, at 10:29 PM, nemery at u.washington.edu wrote:
> hi Val,
> wow this list has been busy again!  anyway, when you get the chance
> I'd love some feedback on the transcription I was doing - i know I
> didn't put any punctuation in....  But don't let us wear you out   :-)

Hello Everyone, and Nancy!
Ha! You are not wearing me out...I am fortunate so many people are
writing signs! So thank you, all, for your work with SignWriting!

Out of fairness, I am starting to realize that I cannot answer messages
one at a time, in the order they are received, because if I do that I
miss what someone else had already said, about that same thread, or
topic...So instead I am going to try to take one topic at a time...One
thread at a time...finishing it until the end...before moving on to the
the topics in the order they have been posted, starting March 20th...

Order of
SIGNWRITING QUESTIONS
posted since March 20th...

1. How to write ASL classifiers
2. How to write Z and S in Polish Sign Language
3. Handshapes in Czech Sign Language
4. How to write the Polish sign for SIGN
5. How to write Polish sign for bandie sluchu

have I missed any?...

and inbetween answering these questions, I will welcome new
members...smile...and do other tech support about how to work with
SignPuddle and so forth...

So hold onto your hats!! Nancy...your topic on ASL classifiers is
next...smile...