[sw-l] Hi, I'm new + How to edit/remove/replace sign from SB?

Honza honza at RUCE.CZ
Wed Mar 23 15:37:10 UTC 2005

I can fix it, but If you need to edit sign, just go to Sign Editor and
there choose the sign and if you Load it you can fix it, but than Editor
(man) have to delete bad sign. (me or Martin)

Honza