[sw-l] Copy and paste between SignPuddle dictionaries

Bill Reese wreese01 at TAMPABAY.RR.COM
Wed Mar 23 16:27:33 UTC 2005

Shouldn't you be able to copy and paste a sign without being an editor?
Seems that if anyone can add a sign to a signpuddle dictionary, then
pasting is just another way of adding.

Bill