[sw-l] Copy and paste between SignPuddle dictionaries

Wed Mar 23 16:54:41 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
March 23, 2005

Bill Reese wrote:
> Shouldn't you be able to copy and paste a sign without being an
> editor?  Seems that if anyone can add a sign to a signpuddle
> dictionary, then pasting is just another way of adding.

Thanks, Bill. When Stephen gets back from vacation, we can talk about
that. This is a new feature that is only 2 days old....Stephen seems to
add several new features weekly now, to the SignPuddles - really
amazing productivity....

The Copy command is only, I believe, at the moment, for copying signs
from one country to another country...for Dictionary Editors, who can
also delete and rename signs...but I look forward to learning more
myself about this...