[sw-l] CLASSIFIERS...ASL document from video

Wed Mar 23 21:03:08 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
March 23, 2005

So in summary, Nancy, regarding the first line...I would ...

Sign 2: show the dog to the left of the shoulders
Sign 3: place tension symbols marking the classifier under the hands
Sign 4: Place the double-stemmed arrow on top of the head, rather than
to the side of the head

Do you agree? I will wait to hear from you before I go on...I will go
on to other topics for the moment...If you agree, why not try to
re-write that first line?...then re-post it...and I will go on to the
next line after that...Hope this helps!