[sw-l] HAPPY EASTER...Czech Sign Language

Honza honza at RUCE.CZ
Thu Mar 24 07:46:20 UTC 2005

Hi Val, :-)

no, no, first sign means just HAPPY in english  and second EASTER.
I don't have time to write czech RABBIT and BASKET now, but Rabbit is
signed like his ears (ASL N-Handshape with both hands and BASKET (it
depends on shape of basket,) but it is signed with O-hanshape showing
HANDLE.

I can write it down in few days.
so Happy Easter again

Honza