AW: [sw-l] Happy Easter from Somerset, England :)

Thu Mar 24 09:49:06 UTC 2005

Hi Sandy
the first sign happy - like clapping hands while moving great circles --- I
like that

hm - the second sign for Easter ? Can you explain ? or give some description
??

Stefan ;-)

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: owner-sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
[mailto:owner-sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu] Im Auftrag von Sandy Fleming
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 24. März 2005 10:18
An: sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
Betreff: [sw-l] Happy Easter from Somerset, England :)

Hi List!

Here's my Easter card in British Sign Language:
http://bsltext.org/easter/happy_easter.jpg

It's a photo of my village in Somerset. A bit dull as this is England
:)  Yes, I had to photoshop the sky and the duck pond cos the were just
grey  :)

The quality of the symbols have deteriorated in the conversion to jpg
but if you have the Adobe SVG viewer installed you can view the original
in all its mathematical perfection at:
http://bsltext.org/easter/happyeaster.svg

To can download the Adobe SVG viewer plugin from http://www.adobe.com/svg/

This will allow you to view SVG from withing your browser - it works
with IE, NS and Mozilla but unfortunately not with Firefox yet. If you
hold down the alt key you can use the mouse to drag the picture around,
if you hold down control or control-shift you can use the mouse to zoom
in or out respectively. The SignWriting remains perfectly sharp no
matter how large or small you make it :)

Of course if you know XML you can download my SVG file and play around
with it until you break it!

Sandy