AW: [sw-l] Happy Easter from Somerset, England :)

Sandy Fleming sandy at SCOTSTEXT.ORG
Thu Mar 24 10:00:42 UTC 2005

Ah, so there's something wrong, if you can't read it!

I did find it difficult to think of how to make the sign for "Easter"
clear. it's simply the left fist held in the floor plane while the right
thumb draws a cross on it in two strokes (I think it represents a
hot-cross bun - don't know if you have those in Germany!).

I know that strictly speaking the thumb should be detached in the right
hand rather than having a bar for the floor plane, but since it's a
graphic design I thought it better to show the floor plane in the same
way in both hands. I also filled the circles because I wanted plenty of
yellow in the design  :)

If you have any suggestions for improvement, I'll make the changes.

Sandy